Friday, June 28, 2013

Sleeping in a zoo next to the airport

Last night the exhaustion level was a notch above "full day on the lake" and/or "full day snowboarding". When the living room cousins (myself. Toni, Steph, and Jrome) started to settle town things took a turn. We made beds, took various sleeping aids quieted down then realized. ... The dishwasher in this place is in the decibel ball park of a 737 at take off. I called out to cousin Misti who by some miracle could actually hear me over all the racquet. Misti saved the day! "No dishes need to be clean that bad"
We're up now and shuffling around as best as we can. Coffee, cousins, and my glow stick of a wife on the patio by the river. 
And me in the shadows. When I'm not blogging I'm lurking. Always lurking. 

I really needed this vacation from work and life in general but we do miss our buster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment